- Combination of organic acids with proven anti-mold activity.
- High Propionic Acid Mold Inhibition Equivalent.
- Contains surfactants and sustained release carrier ingredients that help penetration and slow release of active anti-mold principles from product.
- Contains corrosion and pungency retardants for minimal corrosive effects.
- Free from toxicity at recommended levels.
- Has no residual effects or withdrawal periods.
- Inhibits a wide range of mold in feed and feed ingredients.
- Helps to control mold effectively for extended periods of storage.
- Assists to prevent loss of nutrients and assists preserving nutrient profile of feed.
- Minimized mycotoxin production in feed.
- Helps extend storage life of feed.
- Helps improve palatability of feed and thereby feed intake.
- Minimizes dustiness, discoloration and building up of heat in feed.
It is a synergistic combination of Propionic Acid, other organic acids and their salts and surfactants.
It is recommended at the rate of 0.5 to 2.0kg (1 to 4 lb) per ton of feed or feed ingredients depending on moisture content & storage length and temperature & relative humidity of the environment.
It is recommended to be added directly into the Mixer. For best results, ensure accurate addition and thorough mixing of the product.
It is stable for 24 months from the date of manufacture.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight. Keep the bag closed when not in use.
Available in 25kg (55 lb) heat sealed PE bags.
It is compatible for use with all commonly used ingredients in feed and premixes.