- Balanced combination of various silicates specially treated with organic acids and surfactants.
- Composed of carefully selected silicates for pore size.
- Contains microfine sized particles offering highest number of particles and largest surface area per unit volume.
- Free flowing and non toxic
- Binds a wide range of mycotoxins present in feed
- Binds maximum amounts of mycotoxins present in feed
- Prevents mycotoxins being absorbed by animal in the gut, thus their adverse effects
- Selectively binds mycotoxins and spares vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Has highest number of particles and largest surface are per unit volume in its category
- Gets uniformly distributed in feed
- Free from heavy metals and other impurities
- Stable at pelleting and extrusion temperatures
- Stable in climatic variations and over long storage periods
- Has no residual effects or withdrawal periods
- Improves animal performance and productivity
- Safe, economical and user friendly
It is a synergistic combination of Alumino and other silicates, organic acids, their salts and surfactants.
It is recommended at the rate of 2 to 2.5kg (4.4 to 5.5 lb) per ton of feed, irrespective of levels mycotoxins in feed or ground raw materials.
It is recommended to be added directly into the Mixer. For best results, ensure accurate addition and thorough mixing of the product.
It is stable for 24 months from the date of manufacture.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep the container closed when not in use.
Available in 25kg (55 lb) high qualities WPP with HDPE lined bags.
It is compatible for use with all commonly used ingredients in feed and premixes.